Brașov CCI Members
of the Brașov Chamber of Commerce and Industry opens the way to new business opportunities and to a network of over 600 companies. As a member of the Chamber, businesses have access to exclusive or low cost services.
- Specialized guidance for companies setting-up and development;
- Advice and assistance, design and implementation of funding projects;
- Meetings with potential Romanian and foreign business partners;
- Representing & supporting the interests of businesses in the country and abroad;
- Participation in trade events (trade missions, trade fairs, exhibitions, seminars, conferences);
- Commercial Arbitration;
- Drafting commercial correspondence;
- Support for innovation within INFOTEH;
- Registration in the Electronic Archive for Security Interests in Movable Property – AEGRM;
- Conflict mediation;
- Evaluation and certification of professional competence;
- Personnel selection and recruitment;
- Expert advice, information and guidance on issues related to the activity of traders (commercial, financial, fiscal, management, marketing, trade, human resources, insurance, banking, customs etc. fields);
- Organizing conferences, exhibitions, seminars, presentations of companies in Chamber's premises.
- Insertion of contact data on the website; www.ccibv.ro with link to member company website;
- Business opportunities & information on international public procurement;
- Providing information on EU programmes and funding opportunities;
- Advertising company offers at the Chamber's headquarter and on the panel dedicated to CCI Bv's members;
- Attending to meetings with representatives of local or central authorities;
- Information through weekly electronic newsletter - news.ccibv.ro;
- Assistance regarding standards and the process of standardization;
- Access to the documentation received from European Commission;
- Information on management systems;
- Receiving "Membership Card" and the membership badge, issuing the certificate of membership.
- Strategic and operational business planning (prospective studies, business plans, feasibility studies, impact studies, sales strategies, competitive analysis, consumer reaction studies, marketing studies and strategies);
- The release of origin certificates, company certificates of worthiness, force majeure certificates;
- Drawing up company set-up documents/ changes in constitutive documents;
- Participation in fairs and exhibitions organized by ROMEXPO;
- Marketing databases;
- Obtaining marketing information about: potential business partners from Romania and abroad;
- Advertising company on the newsletter and website of CCI Bv.;
- Renting professionally equipped conference rooms;
- Organizing company events: anniversaries, product / service launches, various inaugurations;
- Endorsement of external commercial documents (invoices, documents proving the company existence, of its board members and their signatures);
- Initiation, qualification, specialization and improvement courses.
- Company's recommendation within the framework of domestic and international requests for cooperation;
- Participation at general meetings of Chamber's members;
- The right to elect and be elected in the board of the Chamber.