Brașov Chamber of Commerce and Industry
By continuing the tradition and the activities carried over since its establishment through imperial decree of Franz Joseph, in 1850, the Chamber has been acting for the freedom of trade and industry within a highly competitive market economy and for the development of a fair trading system, in accordance with the law.
as representative of the Brasov Business Community, is to be the main promoter of local, regional and national economic development, aiming at becoming the first choice partner and consultative pole for the companies, by providing professionally tailored services for current and future commercial partners, in a competent, impartial and efficient manner.
The Chamber's mission
is to participate in the development of a favorable business environment and to support its members in their relations with local and central public authorities.
The Chamber's purpose
the Chamber has, in order to achieve its mission and purpose:
- Regular consultation with its member companies;
- Promoting and sustaining its members opinion/ points of view;
- Identifying the problems the companies are facing;
- Mediating the relation between the business environment and the local and governmental authorities;
- Representing and protecting thebusiness interests of the companies in their relations with local, national and international institutions at the following institutional levels: economic and administrative, local, national and international;
- Cooperation with local institutions and authorities in order to start and implement sustainable development projects;
- Lobbying for new legislative projects or for modifying them in order to improve the business environment;
- Performing a wide range of high quality services for the business environment;
- Creation and maintenance of a competitive business environment supporting the increase of products and service competitiveness of local companies;
- Permanent updating the provided services according to the needs of the companies;
- Solving the legal disputes through The Court of Commercial Arbitration;
- Providing information about financing opportunities and writingfinancing applications for companies;
- Organizing events about environment protection and intellectual property issues to support companies in their effort to insurethe quality of their products and services;
- Company advertising activities;
- Expanding relationships with other foreign chambers, institutions and similar organizations, through partnerships and exchange programs in order to improve the Chamber's activity.